Dear DNC Member,
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us on Thursday for the DNC Member Call with some of our Democratic Sister Committees. I hope you found the updates insightful as we continue to plow ahead over the next 10 days.
In that vain, we are including a list of ways you as members can help.
Calls to Action for DNC Members
- Late Help
- The Biden Campaign Late Help team is recruiting volunteers who can help at any point in these last 10 days. Volunteers will be matched with states in both in-person and virtual activities. Late Help Sign Up Form.
- Volunteer to become a Hotline Captain
- Hotline Captains will be responsible for ensuring a positive and worthwhile experience for all Hotline volunteers. Captains will be the first level of response for issues experienced by a volunteer. As a hotline captain, you will: Onboard and offboard volunteers in Dialpad (the telephone system we use for the hotline). As a hotline captain, you will:
- Onboard and offboard volunteers in Dialpad (the telephone system we use for the hotline)
- Answer basic Dialpad questions and resolve login issues for volunteers
- Answer basic voting questions for volunteers
- Escalate issues that need further attention
- Assist with volunteer scheduling and recruitment as needed
- If you are interested in becoming a Hotline Captain, please reach out to Jordan Barth, Hotline and Research Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I hope to see you out on the virtual campaign trail!
Democratic National Committee