Windows/Mac Can't connect to a WebEx meeting and/or error 104
Symptom: Using a Mac or Windows OS (7/8.1/10) with Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, user cannot connect to WebEx meeting. Errors include "Can't Connect Retrying" and "Error 104".
Error: 'You are no longer connected. Automatically reconnecting'
I get an error 'You are no longer connected to the meeting. Automatically reconnecting' when trying to join a meeting.
Try the following to correct the problem:
Microsoft Windows PC
- Click on the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of the Internet Explorer window.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security section, enable the Use TLS 1.0 setting:
- Click Apply and OK.
- Close all browser windows.
- Try to join the meeting again.
Apple - Mac Computers
- Click on the apple icon at the top-left of your screen, then select System Preferences....
- The 'System Preferences' window appears.
- Scroll down to the Other section, then double click on the Java icon.
- 'The Java Control Panel opens in a separate window'. message appears.
- Under the Java Control Panel section, click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Security Settings section, enable the Use SSL 3.0 and Use TLS 1.0.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Click on the OK button.
- Try to start/join the meeting again.
And for Windows PCs only
How Do I Add WebEx to Trusted Sites in Microsoft Internet Explorer?
Article ID: WBX22063 Solved Issue(s): 2