Meeting Host or DA Leader would like to access a recorded WebEx meeting
- Meetings must be specifically recorded during the meeting to be available later. Note: Meetings are "NOT" recorded by default
- During the meeting, the HOST must ask all present if it's OK to record the meeting
- If so, the HOST presses the RECORD button. The meeting will be recorded from that point forward. Audio, Video and public chats
- To access the recorded meetings please fill out the Recording/Change request form: "Recording & Change Request Form"
- Once submitted the DA WebEx team will receive the request and fulfill it