- engage volunteers
- reach out to Americans you've never met before
- reach out to your hard to reach members who still haven't started their voting process
Basic How to:
- Get in touch with volunteers and members who frequently engage with your FB pages (we recommend using Messenger for the outreach!)
- Ask if they'd like to do a little get out the vote work.
- If yes, suggest that they send all their American abroad Facebook friends (not strangers) the following message:
4. Offer to answer voter registration questions that pop up during these exchanges. Ask your vols to keep track of who've they talked to and let you know numbers.