- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A WebEx Host Certification Training Guide: Full PDF
DA WebEx Host Certification Training Guide. It's important to note that we don't use WebEx in a traditional manner. That, and the fact we have only 1 WebEx account for all for all of DA World Wide necessitates that all "Hosts" take this course. A session can be requested by contacting the DA WebEx volunteer team at : email@example.com
- I already use WebEx in my work, do I still need this course?
- Yes, we administrate and use WebEx differently than most companies. If you have sufficient background, think about joining our DA WebEx Volunteer support team.
- How long does the class take
- This really depends on the number and background of the students. The course can take anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours. Apx 2 hours is most common.
- When's the next class?
- The classes are offered on a request basis but also need to mesh with the availability of our Volunteers. Please send a request to the email address above.
- Once I'm a host, may I train my team to also Host?
- At this time no. Please feel free to get them up to speed, but to be a Certified DA WebEx host, they must take this course.
Other questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DA WebEx Host Certification Training Guide: Handout