- Members Able to Vote
- Members Motivated to Vote
In attendance: Amerika, Alison, Lissette, Michael, Nelleke, William Prescott, Edgar Lopez, Ale Tenorio, Guests Merrill Oates and Farid Enrique Amor
1. Team of ~5 Spanish speakers to focus on specific needs, ex membership verification in specific countries
2. Amerika to email Lissette, Susan Penrod, Nelleke, Will P, Ale, Merrill to discuss in more detail.
· Podcast http://dahispaniccaucus.podomatic.com/ Producer/Champion needed to take the lead
3. Yes, continue paying for storage, Nelleke to work with Michael on producing podcast, Michael to send podcast job description DONE, Alison to work within her network for possible support.
4. Everyone: Encourage caucus members to consider running as a Delegate-Candidate. If you’re interested, contact Amerika email@example.com or the Affirmative Action Committee firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specifics
5. Michael Ramos to send additional suggestions via
5. Writer Needed
7. 2020: No additional resources into developing local chapters, will support those with interest, added to calendar for 2021 development in advance of 2022 midterms
8. Everyone: Read through the toolkit https://www.democratsabroad.org/kitchen_table_talk_tool_kit invite two friends over, have each of them bring a friend (Group size=5), pick a topic to talk about, submit feedback
9. Additional Hispanic Caucus webinars welcome – send potential speakers and topics to Hispanic Caucus Democrats Abroad email@example.com
Connect with us:Additional Useful Links: Finding & Being Found by US Citizens Living Abroad https://wiki.democratsabroad.org/display/HispanicC/Finding+US+Citizens+Living+Outside+the+US