You've just got elected - let the world (or at least your country committee) know!
- Send out an email to your members with the election results and meeting minutes. (Ask the outgoing team for help on this if you aren't yet certified. Go here to get trained and certified).
- Make sure you have a signed confidentiality agreement. (Instructions and form).
- Send out a press release to the local press with your results. Here is a sample press release you can customize.
- Update your leaders' list on your committee's webpage. This short guide explains how. It can also be found on the training materials page.
- Post a news story on your committee's web page. (Again, ask the outgoing team for help on this if you aren't yet certified.)
- Once you've posted on your web page, share the link on your committee's social media channels.
- Use our widget to make your business cards!