Make sure to keep in touch with what's going on at a global level.
- Join your monthly regional call, and join our regular Town Hall meetings. Both are great ways to hear what other committees are up to, meet other country leaders and ask questions.
- Add your name to the leadership mobilize list and listserv and keep up with global business in the DPCA. We'll be updating the listserve shortly but for now you can join by sending an email request to our International Secretary, Jeffrey Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org), who heads up the administration of the listserve. using the join form here: https://demsabroad.mobilize.io/registrations/groups/9447
- Check with your RVC to make sure you are a member of your regional emails group. (RVC emails are email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com)
- For press and media questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do also explore Tips for Speaking to the Media and our regularly updated Talking Points
- Have a question about your email, database or website? Ask our wonderful volunteer IT Tech Support Team at HelpDesk@democratsabroad.
- Interested in keeping track of when global emails will go out? Check out the global email calendar.
- If you would like to make use of our WebEx conferencing account, visit the WebEx Help Pages or get consider becoming a DA Certified WebEx Host.