- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
News and Events
- Please contact your IT Liaison at email@example.com for assistance.
- Do not write to your Liaison at their personal Email address.
- Provide the text and graphics as you would like them to appear in a Word attachment or a Google Doc.
- RSVPS for Events will be emailed with the online meeting information 3 hours before your event.
- Please coordinate with your country Excom and your Global Caucus leads to post News and Events for your caucus.
- Do not retain lists of your caucus members for longer than one month.
- Always make sure your list is password protected.
- Do not store your spreadsheets on a public drive or public computer.
- Caucus member lists do not include the email address of the members due to GDPR.
- If you store your lists on a network drive (for example, DropBox, ICloud or Google Drive) make sure that access control to both the documents and the drive itself is strictly controlled.
- In other words, please don't store your member list in the same Dropbox/Google Drive folder that you share with your spouse and kids as well as anyone on your local committee.
SHARING YOUR LISTS:
- ANYONE with access to members’ data (spreadsheet, paper list etc.) must have a confidentiality agreement on file. People who have submitted a form to global DA are tagged with “Confidentiality Signed” in the database.
- Keep track of who you share spreadsheets with, even if they are lists on paper. Remind them that they are forbidden from using this information beyond DA Caucus purposes. When they no longer need the spreadsheet have them return the list to you and, if relevant, ask them to certify that they have deleted all copies of the data.
Email Blasts/Mass Mailings
- ALL email blasts (mass mailings) must be sent from Nation Builder.
- This includes: Monthly newsletters, event announcements, sub-group meeting announcements - ANYTHING that is not a response to an individual member question or email.
- WHY: This ensures that emails are only sent to current members, and not people who have changed their minds about membership - in DA, or your caucus.
- Reply to individual members from the official Global caucus email account, your official DA email account or the email account that you have set up for DA work.
- In all replies and messages, clearly identify your DA role in your Sender name, also in your email signature, along with your DA forwarding address, if you have one.
- If you receive replies from members in your own mailbox, delete the replies once they are no longer needed.
DELETION REQUESTS/EMAIL OPT-OUTS
These requests need to be acted on within 48 hours.
- If a member asks to be deleted from the database or the caucus , forward this request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive it.