Upload your signed Confidentiality Agreement (CA) in the box below.
Every individual who:
- Is a Country Committee chair, or local chapter chair
- Needs access to the DA membership database or website admin
- Needs a membership list of any kind
must upload a signed DA Confidentiality Agreement (CA) in the box below.
Preparing your CA for upload:
- Be sure you have printed and signed the latest CA form (updated June 2015)
- Scan or take a photo of your signed document (be sure that it is clearly legible)
- Save your file with your ISO country code (AU, BR, CA, HU, MX, etc.) and Last Name in the file name (e.g.: MX-Smith-ConfAgree.PDF). You can find the ISO code list here: http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/country_code_list.htm
- Save the file as a PDF, JPEG, PNG or TIFF image
- Upload the file by dragging and dropping into the red box below.
Upload Confidentiality Agreement Here:
Use Drag-and-Drop to upload your CA from your desktop onto the box below.
(There is currently an issue on some computers with the "browse for files" not completing the file upload, so we encourage you to use drag-and-drop as the most reliable upload method.)
You may see a message displayed saying: "Any changes will be marked as anonymous." This is Ok, just ensure that your uploaded file is listed in the file list below.
Also, please note that forms uploaded on this CA Upload page are regularly moved to our fully protected archive.
|PDF File GDJ - DACA.pdf PW protected illegible||04-Sep-2018 by Gail Fagen|
|JPEG File MX_Heather WilsonConfidentiality Agreement.jpg||21-Oct-2018 by Karen F - IT Team|
- No labels