Meeting Host or DA Leader would like to access a recorded WebEx meeting
- Meetings must be specifically recorded during the meeting to be available later. Note: Meetings are "NOT" recorded by default
- During the meeting, the HOST must ask all present if it's OK to record the meeting
- If so, the HOST presses the RECORD button. The meeting will be recorded from that point forward. Audio, Video and public chats
- To access the recorded meetings please fill out the Recording/Change request form: "Recording & Change Request Form"
- Once submitted the DA WebEx team will receive the request and fulfill it
- Please allow 5 business days for a request
- Recorded meetings are stored on the WebEx Server
- The WebEx Admin will send you the link to the streaming recording of the meeting.
To playback WebEx files downloaded files (.arf extension) install the webex player for your system. The players can be found here: http://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html
If you have a question, please contact the DA WebEx Team at: email@example.com
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.